While using Medcillary services, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact/identify you as a Medcillary customer for purposes including but not limited to order fulfillment. Information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, state, province, ZIP/postal code, city
- Credit card information
Use of Your Personal Data
Medcillary may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your account:to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The personal data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract:the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items, or Services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you:to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted Services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide youwith news, special offers, and general information about other goods, Services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Medcillary may retain your personal data for internal analysis and marketing purposes specific to Medcillary products and services.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to Medcillary. Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect all data. Medcillary cannot guarantee absolute security.
Updated: December 1, 2020